Let's Chat!
NOOOOOOOO!!!
I WILL MISS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Nothing. My cousins left!!
Let's Chat!
SAMMEMMEEEEEE
HOPEFULLY BRIAR WILL HAVE A TWIN TOMORROW
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Ohhhhh, How were they?
And Yesh!! Briar's TWIN IS ALWAYS HERE!!! Or are u talking about ur friend Rose?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
YAYAYAYYA, ROSE RIGHT!?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:59SAMMEMMEEEEEE
HOPEFULLY BRIAR WILL HAVE A TWIN TOMORROW
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YEAHHHHLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:00YAYAYAYYA, ROSE RIGHT!?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:59SAMMEMMEEEEEE
HOPEFULLY BRIAR WILL HAVE A TWIN TOMORROW
IF YOURE HERE ROSE GET VALIDATED FAST
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
WDYM??Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:02YEAHHHHLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:00YAYAYAYYA, ROSE RIGHT!?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:59SAMMEMMEEEEEE
HOPEFULLY BRIAR WILL HAVE A TWIN TOMORROW
IF YOURE HERE ROSE GET VALIDATED FAST
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh, you can see posts before your validated but can’t replyLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:03WDYM??Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:02YEAHHHHLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:00YAYAYAYYA, ROSE RIGHT!?
IF YOURE HERE ROSE GET VALIDATED FAST
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
yeah, ik that....Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:04Oh, you can see posts before your validated but can’t replyLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:03WDYM??Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:02YEAHHHH
IF YOURE HERE ROSE GET VALIDATED FAST
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
She goes up to me and asks "are lily and Madeline Tomlinson famous on the site"Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:04yeah, ik that....Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:04Oh, you can see posts before your validated but can’t replyLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:03WDYM??
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |