OOC Let's Chat!

IM BACK!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:37 IM BACK!!!!
HIIII

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:37
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:37 IM BACK!!!!
HIIII
My cousins were actually nice. Well, technically one of them didn’t talk much and the other yapped with me.

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:37
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:37 IM BACK!!!!
HIIII
My cousins were actually nice. Well, technically one of them didn’t talk much and the other yapped with me.
NICE
I MISS MY HAILEY

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:57 Happy Star Wars day yall :wow:
May the fourth be with ya~
YASSS!
RAHHHH!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:56 :cute:
LAASY!! WSP?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:56
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:56 :cute:
LAASY!! WSP?
LASSIIII!!!! MADDYYY

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
BYE ALLL
Cat

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:58 BYE ALLL
Cat
Where ya going?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9