Let's Chat!
I HAVE TOO MANY TO COUNTLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:22I thought madison wasBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:21I KNOWLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:21ME TOOO
SHES MY IDOL
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Olivia???Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:23I HAVE TOO MANY TO COUNTLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:22I thought madison wasBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:21I KNOW
SHES MY IDOL
Let's Chat!
SHE IS GREATTTLaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:23Olivia???Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:23I HAVE TOO MANY TO COUNTLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:22I thought madison was
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YayyyyLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:24SHE IS GREATTTLaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:23Olivia???Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:23I HAVE TOO MANY TO COUNT
Let's Chat!
ONE MORELaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:23Olivia???Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:23I HAVE TOO MANY TO COUNTLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:22I thought madison was
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Whoooo????Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:25ONE MORELaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:23Olivia???Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:23I HAVE TOO MANY TO COUNT
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
KATY PERRRRRRRYYYYYLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:25Whoooo????Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:25ONE MORELaverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:23Olivia???
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I don't really listen to her songs, but yeah, she is goodBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:26KATY PERRRRRRRYYYYYLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:25Whoooo????
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ObviiiBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:26KATY PERRRRRRRYYYYYLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:25Whoooo????
Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:26ObviiiBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:26KATY PERRRRRRRYYYYY
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |