OOC Let's Chat!

Temper tantrum gone....?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Byeeeeeee muahh

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:07 Temper tantrum gone....?
I don't think so

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:07 Byeeeeeee muahh
Byeeeee Melissa!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:07 Byeeeeeee muahh
Nooo

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
BIRDS OF A FEATHER

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:10 BIRDS OF A FEATHER
We should stick together

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:10 BIRDS OF A FEATHER
! I KNOW

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:10 BIRDS OF A FEATHER
We should stick together
I know I said I’d never
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 4 May 2026, 16:11, edited 1 time in total.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
deleted
Last edited by Melissa Blake on 4 May 2026, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."