OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!

Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!

And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XD
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow :P
Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!
M so EXCITED!!

Lils! u better tell me!!
I hope i'll do it some justice :lol:
Lol wdym? I love Zephyr's writing style. Its so detailed!

Lils!! Bri!!!
Guyss
LAVVIIIIEEEEE
SORRY
RIVERNNEEEEE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!

Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!

And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XD
Yeah, FYI she feels deeply confused(jk she'll be fine)! And DATE?!? Her? Never...
Tsk..we should discuss that Felix date further :P You probably mention that in that field day rp we have right now :P

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow :P
Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!
M so EXCITED!!

Lils! u better tell me!!

I hope i'll do it some justice :lol:

Lol wdym? I love Zephyr's writing style. Its so detailed!

Lils!! Bri!!!


Noo...being pranked and being a prefect, BOTH XD I can imagine the poor guy, do I sound and look strict and scary? nope, definitely not XD

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:45 :cute:
ESTHIEEEE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:46
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:45 :cute:
ESTHIEEEE
Brii Esthhh

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:46
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:46
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:45 :cute:
ESTHIEEEE
Brii Esthhh
You found space to accommodate me yet :cute:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:46
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!

Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!

And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XD
Yeah, FYI she feels deeply confused(jk she'll be fine)! And DATE?!? Her? Never...
Tsk..we should discuss that Felix date further :P You probably mention that in that field day rp we have right now :P

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow :P
Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!
M so EXCITED!!

Lils! u better tell me!!
I hope i'll do it some justice :lol:

Lol wdym? I love Zephyr's writing style. Its so detailed!

Lils!! Bri!!!



Noo...being pranked and being a prefect, BOTH XD I can imagine the poor guy, do I sound and look strict and scary? nope, definitely not XD
[/quote]


Lolz, Good luck to you!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:47
Reducio
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:46
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!

Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!

And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XD
Yeah, FYI she feels deeply confused(jk she'll be fine)! And DATE?!? Her? Never...
Tsk..we should discuss that Felix date further :P You probably mention that in that field day rp we have right now :P

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow :P
Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!
M so EXCITED!!

Lils! u better tell me!!
I hope i'll do it some justice :lol:

Lol wdym? I love Zephyr's writing style. Its so detailed!

Lils!! Bri!!!



Noo...being pranked and being a prefect, BOTH XD I can imagine the poor guy, do I sound and look strict and scary? nope, definitely not XD


Lolz, Good luck to you!!
[/quote]


GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:46
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!

Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!

And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XD
Yeah, FYI she feels deeply confused(jk she'll be fine)! And DATE?!? Her? Never...
Tsk..we should discuss that Felix date further :P You probably mention that in that field day rp we have right now :P
Ohh yesss(and I swear I'm working on replying)! She's like so I missed something if that's what was happening...also she may be developing feelings I mean what? She's getting sick, totally...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:46
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:45 :cute:
ESTHIEEEE
Hru?