Let's Chat!
BoooredLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:36hru?
@Madeline Tomlinson
we almost found one for you
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
If……THAT WAS SO DAMN AWKWARDLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:37we will introduce later, when he agrees.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:37Its no use Girlie!!Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:35MADSTERMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:34Right Here!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:33
yeah.......
btw where are the others, mads, rydes, lav? haven't seen them for long now.
WE STILL HAVENT LEFT YOUR CASE
Who Lils? That's Gr8 Zephy!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow![]()
M so EXCITED!!
Lils! u better tell me!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
bored as well.... well from my side, you should do it!Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40BoooredLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:36hru?
@Madeline Tomlinson
we almost found one for you![]()
Gotta reply to the latest HVC post and the food war one too, idk if make Mika participate so she ends up in detention, I'm half-yes half-no, helpp Hbu??
@Briar Anderson ik....
@Madeline Tomlinson never!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
It’s better if you don’t….Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow![]()
M so EXCITED!!
Lils! u better tell me!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XDRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!
Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!
And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
I hope i'll do it some justiceMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow![]()
M so EXCITED!!
Lils! u better tell me!!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Yeah, FYI she feels deeply confused(jk she'll be fine)! And DATE?!? Her? Never...Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XDRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!
Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!
And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
Let's Chat!
Lol wdym? I love Zephyr's writing style. Its so detailed!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XDRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!
Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!
And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
I hope i'll do it some justiceMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow![]()
M so EXCITED!!
Lils! u better tell me!!![]()
Lils!! Bri!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
GuyssMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43Lol wdym? I love Zephyr's writing style. Its so detailed!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XDRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!
Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!
And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
I hope i'll do it some justiceMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow![]()
M so EXCITED!!
Lils! u better tell me!!![]()
Lils!! Bri!!!
Let's Chat!
WHAT?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43Lol wdym? I love Zephyr's writing style. Its so detailed!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XDRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!
Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!
And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
I hope i'll do it some justiceMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow![]()
M so EXCITED!!
Lils! u better tell me!!![]()
Lils!! Bri!!!
LAVVVVVV
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |