OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:36
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:32
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:31 Hii!
mikaela!
Lily!
hru?


@Madeline Tomlinson
we almost found one for you
Booored :lookup: :lookup: Gotta reply to the latest HVC post and the food war one too, idk if make Mika participate so she ends up in detention, I'm half-yes half-no, helpp Hbu??

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:33

yeah.......

btw where are the others, mads, rydes, lav? haven't seen them for long now.
Right Here!
MADSTER
WE STILL HAVENT LEFT YOUR CASE
Its no use Girlie!!

Who Lils? That's Gr8 Zephy!!!
we will introduce later, when he agrees.
If……THAT WAS SO DAMN AWKWARD

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow :P
Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!
M so EXCITED!!

Lils! u better tell me!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:36
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:32
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:31 Hii!
mikaela!
Lily!
hru?


@Madeline Tomlinson
we almost found one for you
Booored :lookup: :lookup: Gotta reply to the latest HVC post and the food war one too, idk if make Mika participate so she ends up in detention, I'm half-yes half-no, helpp Hbu??
bored as well.... well from my side, you should do it!

@Briar Anderson ik....

@Madeline Tomlinson never!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow :P
Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!
M so EXCITED!!

Lils! u better tell me!!
It’s better if you don’t….

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!

Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!

And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XD
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow :P
Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!
M so EXCITED!!

Lils! u better tell me!!
I hope i'll do it some justice :lol:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!

Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!

And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XD
Yeah, FYI she feels deeply confused(jk she'll be fine)! And DATE?!? Her? Never...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!

Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!

And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XD
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow :P
Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!
M so EXCITED!!

Lils! u better tell me!!
I hope i'll do it some justice :lol:
Lol wdym? I love Zephyr's writing style. Its so detailed!

Lils!! Bri!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!

Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!

And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XD
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow :P
Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!
M so EXCITED!!

Lils! u better tell me!!
I hope i'll do it some justice :lol:
Lol wdym? I love Zephyr's writing style. Its so detailed!

Lils!! Bri!!!
Guyss

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:43
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:42
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:39 Alright, ball post done!!! Now it's time to tackle some replies/starters! Woohoo!

Also fyi if anyone wants something, discount rn at the garden!

And WINDYYYYYYY *tacklesnugs*
LMAO! I just saw your reply and I'm like...oh shoot, didn't I use Bubbles XD
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:40
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:38 Sorry for the delay, busy RL and catching up on old RP owes... but the food war is on my to-do list tomorrow :P
Dont Worry Zephy! Anytime, I know I was away for even longer.....lolz!!
M so EXCITED!!

Lils! u better tell me!!
I hope i'll do it some justice :lol:
Lol wdym? I love Zephyr's writing style. Its so detailed!

Lils!! Bri!!!
WHAT?


LAVVVVVV

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9