OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:19
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:16 lol don’t you love it when you send 2 galleons worth of potato peels to the wrong person :lol:
I know! Best feeling in the world :cryhappy:
And I fully clicked on this person thinking they were someone else, not even a misclick. I thought “oh this is her” and I was so wrong. The only similarity the names had was the first letter :cry2: :rofl:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:13
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:08 I don’t know Briar, I’m sorryyyyy!!!

Did I miss anything huge since Friday?
Do you listen to them too?
LYDER, RIVERNE
The usual....
What is a Lyder and a Riverne?

And congrats on the Discord!!!
Lily+Ryder= LIDER
Laverne+ River= RIVERNE
Just a bunch of ships around here :lol: :lol:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:21
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:13
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:08 I don’t know Briar, I’m sorryyyyy!!!

Did I miss anything huge since Friday?
Do you listen to them too?
LYDER, RIVERNE
The usual....
What is a Lyder and a Riverne?

And congrats on the Discord!!!
Lily+Ryder= LIDER
Laverne+ River= RIVERNE
Just a bunch of ships around here :lol: :lol:
Yeah, not made by uss...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Get ready to not see me for the next 3hrs

Why the Cat emojissss

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:30 Get ready to not see me for the next 3hrs

Why the Cat emojissss
Why???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Cat

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:35
Cat
ADA!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:36
Ada Hawkins wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:35
Cat
ADA!!!
LILY!! :wow:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:36
Ada Hawkins wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:35
Cat
ADA!!!
LILY!! :wow:
HRU????

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:38
Ada Hawkins wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:36
Ada Hawkins wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:35
Cat
ADA!!!
LILY!! :wow:
HRU????
Good! gotta go to school in a bit though... hbu?!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8