Let's Chat!
WHEN IS STRAY KIDS HAVING A COMEBAAAAACKKK
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I got a discord account!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:08 I don’t know Briar, I’m sorryyyyy!!!
Did I miss anything huge since Friday?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Do you listen to them too?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:08 I don’t know Briar, I’m sorryyyyy!!!
Did I miss anything huge since Friday?
LYDER, RIVERNE
The usual....
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
lol don’t you love it when you send 2 galleons worth of potato peels to the wrong person
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
I know! Best feeling in the worldKennedy Cheek wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:16 lol don’t you love it when you send 2 galleons worth of potato peels to the wrong person![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yayyyy! GO RIVER!!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
What is a Lyder and a Riverne?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:13Do you listen to them too?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:08 I don’t know Briar, I’m sorryyyyy!!!
Did I miss anything huge since Friday?
LYDER, RIVERNE
The usual....
And congrats on the Discord!!!
Let's Chat!
Rosalyn that is a wrong question.... Don't ask what is Lyder and Riverne....Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:20What is a Lyder and a Riverne?Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:13Do you listen to them too?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:08 I don’t know Briar, I’m sorryyyyy!!!
Did I miss anything huge since Friday?
LYDER, RIVERNE
The usual....
And congrats on the Discord!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |