OOC Let's Chat!

WHEN IS STRAY KIDS HAVING A COMEBAAAAACKKK

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
I don’t know Briar, I’m sorryyyyy!!!

Did I miss anything huge since Friday?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:08 I don’t know Briar, I’m sorryyyyy!!!

Did I miss anything huge since Friday?
I got a discord account!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:08 I don’t know Briar, I’m sorryyyyy!!!

Did I miss anything huge since Friday?
Do you listen to them too?
LYDER, RIVERNE
The usual....

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
lol don’t you love it when you send 2 galleons worth of potato peels to the wrong person :lol:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
i got an O on my potions hw, first 100 ever lol

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:16 lol don’t you love it when you send 2 galleons worth of potato peels to the wrong person :lol:
I know! Best feeling in the world :cryhappy:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:19 i got an O on my potions hw, first 100 ever lol
Yayyyy! GO RIVER!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:13
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:08 I don’t know Briar, I’m sorryyyyy!!!

Did I miss anything huge since Friday?
Do you listen to them too?
LYDER, RIVERNE
The usual....
What is a Lyder and a Riverne?

And congrats on the Discord!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:13
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 12:08 I don’t know Briar, I’m sorryyyyy!!!

Did I miss anything huge since Friday?
Do you listen to them too?
LYDER, RIVERNE
The usual....
What is a Lyder and a Riverne?

And congrats on the Discord!!!
Rosalyn that is a wrong question.... Don't ask what is Lyder and Riverne....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9