How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Ayo Laverne! What's up?
Say whatever you want about me. Just donβt touch whatβs mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Nothing... Ur the only one who calls me Laverne though...
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 E!!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Hi. Also Laverne, what else am I supposed to call you?
Say whatever you want about me. Just donβt touch whatβs mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 LAVERNE ONLY
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 That is what I do call you...?
Say whatever you want about me. Just donβt touch whatβs mine.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 THANK YOU
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Riverne!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10327273929282822939322920/10
ILL PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY OF BEING CALLED LAVERNE RIVERNE
ILL PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY OF BEING CALLED LAVERNE RIVERNE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |