How Well Known Are You On HiO?

1/10 Idk how to play

Loner Mudblood

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I think I’ve seen you before but don’t remember

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

River u rate them on how much you know them

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1123456i9876765434562676525654/10
RIVERNE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Oh crap then i gave you a 1 on accident lol. I'm sorry!

Loner Mudblood

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10
Hi, who are you? Sorry, haven't seen you much :sweatingbullets:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I am someone who doesn't really cares enough to pop up in your life. :wise:

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Yo ryder

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯