Let's Chat!
Big Time Rush is bestBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:52RIVERNEEEEEE
Guys i need an opinion
should i make a one direction fan club or stray kids?????
i love both
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Ur back? Come here It's gameRiver Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:53Big Time Rush is bestBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:52RIVERNEEEEEE
Guys i need an opinion
should i make a one direction fan club or stray kids?????
i love both
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 4 May 2026, 10:55, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
Never heard of them....imma listen to their music right nowRiver Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:53Big Time Rush is bestBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:52RIVERNEEEEEE
Guys i need an opinion
should i make a one direction fan club or stray kids?????
i love both
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
RIVER! Hi! HRU?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I am pretty good, how are you?
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
GUYS PLEASE TELL ME
Stray Kids club
or
One Direction club
Stray Kids club
or
One Direction club
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
One Direction . That is the only thing me and Maddy agree on.
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
GOID! Read your post!River Grimes wrote: 4 May 2026, 10:57I am pretty good, how are you?
@Briar Anderson one direction
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
STRAY KIDSS
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YES!!
RIP Liam
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |