Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-35

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-34

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-32

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-33

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-32

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-31

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-30

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy