Let's Chat!
Hehe happy may the 4th i need to find my cape now
Let's Chat!
Lilss you changed ur pfp!
Let's Chat!
Yeah!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I am thinking of creating an Inpc... but how?Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:45Yeah!
Let's Chat!
well, have you thought of your character?Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:46I am thinking of creating an Inpc... but how?Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:45Yeah!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeah but just read the letter Esther sent me so thanks! I can't create till I am six months oldLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:46well, have you thought of your character?Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:46I am thinking of creating an Inpc... but how?Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:45Yeah!
Let's Chat!
Yeah, i was thinking of creating one myself so......Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:48Yeah but just read the letter Esther sent me so thanks! I can't create till I am six months oldLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:46well, have you thought of your character?Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:46I am thinking of creating an Inpc... but how?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ESTHER
Let's Chat!
How are you?Julia Evans wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:51ESTHER
Let's Chat!
*peeps in*
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."