Let's Chat!
I mean , if you looked at mine , I just kind of had done it however at this pointTaiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:56Thank you.Lotus Lively wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:55Ooo it looks clean!!Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:53 I'm done. It was painful how long it took getting image ideas and that, but my recoded Ency is done.
It's so much more organized than before coming from me
Some reveals too like his middle name, hehe
Let's Chat!
It is great to see you too!Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:57LILLIAN! IT’S BEEN TOO LONG!Lillian McMason wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:39 Hi, for a few minutes. I'm not really supposed to be "playing" on this device. lolNice to see you back! Okay, now I really have to go to bed.
though I couldn’t miss the opportunity to say hello!
Let's Chat!
Still looks better, imo. I literally just had a pic and then all my info straight up there, whether just there or quoted and in revelio or smth. So much better now.Lotus Lively wrote: 4 May 2026, 04:05I mean , if you looked at mine , I just kind of had done it however at this pointTaiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:56Thank you.Lotus Lively wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:55Ooo it looks clean!!Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:53 I'm done. It was painful how long it took getting image ideas and that, but my recoded Ency is done.
It's so much more organized than before coming from me
Some reveals too like his middle name, hehe
Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing today??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Once more tired but not wanting to sleep. Would continue my ency, but like said, too tired. Just chatting in this currently dying space.
Let's Chat!
LILS!!!!
I’m doing good! You?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Good too!
Taiki pls don't disturb the flowers again...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!

*Insert eating sound, idk-*
Let's Chat!
Soo, whatcha doing?Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 04:37Good too!
Taiki pls don't disturb the flowers again...
PC: Laasya Manjunath