Let's Chat!
Hi!
Well, I'm finally off to bed as I finished that assignment!
Night!
Well, I'm finally off to bed as I finished that assignment!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi, for a few minutes. I'm not really supposed to be "playing" on this device. lol
Let's Chat!
Night Av!Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:37 Hi!
Well, I'm finally off to bed as I finished that assignment!Night!
Let's Chat!
Lol I've been thereLillian McMason wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:39 Hi, for a few minutes. I'm not really supposed to be "playing" on this device. lol
Let's Chat!
I'm done. It was painful how long it took getting image ideas and that, but my recoded Ency is done.
Let's Chat!
Ooo it looks clean!!Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:53 I'm done. It was painful how long it took getting image ideas and that, but my recoded Ency is done.
Let's Chat!
Thank you.Lotus Lively wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:55Ooo it looks clean!!Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:53 I'm done. It was painful how long it took getting image ideas and that, but my recoded Ency is done.
It's so much more organized than before coming from me
Some reveals too like his middle name, hehe
Let's Chat!
LILLIAN! IT’S BEEN TOO LONG!Lillian McMason wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:39 Hi, for a few minutes. I'm not really supposed to be "playing" on this device. lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
So quiet....