OOC Let's Chat!

hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Well, I'm finally off to bed as I finished that assignment! :lol: Night!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, for a few minutes. I'm not really supposed to be "playing" on this device. lol

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:37 Hi!

Well, I'm finally off to bed as I finished that assignment! :lol: Night!
Night Av!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lillian McMason wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:39 Hi, for a few minutes. I'm not really supposed to be "playing" on this device. lol
Lol I've been there

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm done. It was painful how long it took getting image ideas and that, but my recoded Ency is done.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:53 I'm done. It was painful how long it took getting image ideas and that, but my recoded Ency is done.
Ooo it looks clean!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:55
Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:53 I'm done. It was painful how long it took getting image ideas and that, but my recoded Ency is done.
Ooo it looks clean!!
Thank you.
It's so much more organized than before coming from me
Some reveals too like his middle name, hehe

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Lillian McMason wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:39 Hi, for a few minutes. I'm not really supposed to be "playing" on this device. lol
LILLIAN! IT’S BEEN TOO LONG! :wow: Nice to see you back! Okay, now I really have to go to bed. :lol: though I couldn’t miss the opportunity to say hello!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
So quiet....

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu