OOC Let's Chat!

Still working on my ency. Gotta keep opening another tab to check my profile details for ideas and that, TuT

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:51
Colin McCoire wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:32
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:22 I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me
I plan (small things) as I go along. Had a whole different story for Emily until it all circled the drain... So I just go with the flow instead :wise:
Uh oh! I hope Colin didn't ruin Emily's story!! :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:
Not at all!!

In fact, Colin's been an invaluable partner and friend to Emmi's story! <3 <3 <3

If anything, he's saved it!
Aww!

Let's not tell Colin that! He'll just get all gushy and teary eyed!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 May 2026, 02:45 :bye:
Hi Lotus!

OOC Let's Chat!
Can anyone buy me a nhl jersey? Please and thanks

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I'm doing like 8 things at once rn. Aka like 8 pieces of hw at once. Site hw of course but still

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
:cry2: I'm so tired. I also still have a coding level to finish for my class, but my dad said I could do it tomorrow in class, but then I remembered I'm donating blood and probably will miss most of his class which means I'll be two lessons behind. :( (For reference, my dad is my coding teacher. :)) I'll probably just finish it tonight then go to bed. :(

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning chat!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Y'all, I'm gonna lose it. I can't find anything right now and I've looked where I've left it or was sure I left it

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff