Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-31?

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-32

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-33

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-34

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-35

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-34

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-35

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-34

Pure-Blood • British • First Year • Hogwarts • Heiress to the Theodora Legacy

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-35

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-34

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."