Let's Chat!
OopColin McCoire wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:47Uh oh! I hope Colin didn't ruin Emily's story!!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:32I plan (small things) as I go along. Had a whole different story for Emily until it all circled the drain... So I just go with the flow insteadSimon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:22 I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I just noticed I'm at 600 posts- 601 now
Let's Chat!
Thank you so much!Marina Alacrán wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:43Critical failure happens if you get a 1 (or other low number with certain abilities) on the wisdom check.Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:35 Okay, so I guess a month of not modding a duel has made me forget this.Does the critical failure happen on the accuracy check of the caster? For example, the caster got a dice roll of 1 that will be added to their accuracy.
But you can also get a critical miss if you roll a nat 1 (or other applicable number) on accuracy!
From the duelling system:
ReducioCritical Miss:
- If the Accuracy roll (without the added Accuracy stat) is 1, the attack is considered a Critical Miss.
- Critical Miss means that the caster missed the intended target completely and the spell is redirected to a random target (opponent or ally, excluding the caster and the original target).
- For the caster, a new d20 will be rolled but the Accuracy stat will not be added to it.
- The new target rolls for Evasion and the result is compared to the result of the new Accuracy roll.
- If there are no players left besides the caster and the original target, the Critical Miss is discarded.
And good luck, Lex!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Not at all!!Colin McCoire wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:47Uh oh! I hope Colin didn't ruin Emily's story!!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:32I plan (small things) as I go along. Had a whole different story for Emily until it all circled the drain... So I just go with the flow insteadSimon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:22 I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
In fact, Colin's been an invaluable partner and friend to Emmi's story!
If anything, he's saved it!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Time to put up a Spotify link!-
After I find a code from all the nice people in BBcode donations for it TuT
I can't code-
After I find a code from all the nice people in BBcode donations for it TuT
I can't code-
Let's Chat!
good morning Laasya ^^
|
|
Let's Chat!
Graci! Hru?
Let's Chat!
I'm good:) Researching story boarding ^^
How are you ??
|
|
Let's Chat!
Good! Just woke up to 7 notifs on Laasya’s account.Graci Laren wrote: 4 May 2026, 02:20I'm good:) Researching story boarding ^^
How are you ??
Let's Chat!
I'm working on mah communication cards and so far they're going well They're Pokémon themed, so I'm all good