OOC Let's Chat!

Axel Brooks wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:21
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:20
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:13
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 20:07
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 May 2026, 20:07 *peeks in*
*HUGS* EMILINE!
*HUGS* FLAME!!!!
*SMILES BRIGHTER* HRU?!
GOOD!! WORKING ON OUR RP STARTER!!! HRU??
Hi Axel <3

๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€. ๐ƒ๐” ๐๐Ž๐๐“ STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜-๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ-๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya Blair!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:25
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:23
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:21
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:20
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:13

*HUGS* FLAME!!!!
*SMILES BRIGHTER* HRU?!
GOOD!! WORKING ON OUR RP STARTER!!! HRU??
yay! WOW! HOLY CHARACTER CHANGE! GOOD! MAKING COOKIES!
Posted! OOh what type of cookies?
Choclate chip caramel cookies! I made the recipe myself!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 21:43 *Sigh*
I miss the second year Asterius.
There's a second year Asterius???

I went checking the address book and it doesn't show anyone named Asterius. I don't think he graduated, cuz. X-X

Yeah, he didn't graduate-

Aส‚ฦšาฝษพฮนฯ…ส‚ Dาฝษพฮนฮฑแ‚ฆฮนษณ-Rาฝแƒงาฝส‚
โšฆ---He_They---โšค

OOC Let's Chat!
oop.... site just crashed for me - only for like 10 seconds but got the error

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Dang.

Aส‚ฦšาฝษพฮนฯ…ส‚ Dาฝษพฮนฮฑแ‚ฆฮนษณ-Rาฝแƒงาฝส‚
โšฆ---He_They---โšค

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyy

she moves like the tide โ€” soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Not even summer and in the first week of May my shoulders are burnt already it's the 3rd of May for me

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
It was actually colder than normal for this time of year today where I live

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•‚๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐••๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•–๐•–๐•œ โ˜†
โ€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ€
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Itโ€™s so hot here compared to normally. Though it still gets too cold at night to open up our pool. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.