Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:21GOOD!! WORKING ON OUR RP STARTER!!! HRU??Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:20*SMILES BRIGHTER* HRU?!Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:13*HUGS* FLAME!!!!
Hi Axel
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Hiya Blair!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Choclate chip caramel cookies! I made the recipe myself!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:25Posted! OOh what type of cookies?Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:23yay! WOW! HOLY CHARACTER CHANGE! GOOD! MAKING COOKIES!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:21GOOD!! WORKING ON OUR RP STARTER!!! HRU??
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
There's a second year Asterius???
I went checking the address book and it doesn't show anyone named Asterius. I don't think he graduated, cuz. X-X
Yeah, he didn't graduate-
Aสฦาฝษพฮนฯ ส Dาฝษพฮนฮฑแฆฮนษณ-Rาฝแงาฝส
โฆ---He_They---โค
Let's Chat!
oop.... site just crashed for me - only for like 10 seconds but got the error
Let's Chat!
Not even summer and in the first week of May my shoulders are burnt already it's the 3rd of May for me
Let's Chat!
It was actually colder than normal for this time of year today where I live
| My Ency | โ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ช โ๐๐๐๐ โ โShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Itโs so hot here compared to normally. Though it still gets too cold at night to open up our pool.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |