Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-29 night!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-30 <3

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-30

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-30

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-30

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-31

Artemis XO

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-32

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde