Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-19

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-20

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-22

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-23

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-25

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-26

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-27

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28 I g2g to bed... see ya!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.