Let's Chat!
Hiii!!!!
Let's Chat!
*Sigh*
I miss the second year Asterius.
I miss the second year Asterius.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
OMG! Ada! Hi!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
@Amelia Lerelle Happy cake day !!!!
|
|
Let's Chat!
*HUGS* FLAME!!!!
Let's Chat!
*SMILES BRIGHTER* HRU?!Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:13*HUGS* FLAME!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
GOOD!! WORKING ON OUR RP STARTER!!! HRU??Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:20*SMILES BRIGHTER* HRU?!Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:13*HUGS* FLAME!!!!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
yay! WOW! HOLY CHARACTER CHANGE! GOOD! MAKING COOKIES!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:21GOOD!! WORKING ON OUR RP STARTER!!! HRU??Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:20*SMILES BRIGHTER* HRU?!Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:13*HUGS* FLAME!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Posted! OOh what type of cookies?Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:23yay! WOW! HOLY CHARACTER CHANGE! GOOD! MAKING COOKIES!Axel Brooks wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:21GOOD!! WORKING ON OUR RP STARTER!!! HRU??Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 22:20*SMILES BRIGHTER* HRU?!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter