OOC Let's Chat!

Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:01 So many Gryffindors rn....
UuU

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
:3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Cat

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:32
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:22 I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me
I plan (small things) as I go along. Had a whole different story for Emily until it all circled the drain... So I just go with the flow instead :wise:
Whatever works, right? I deviated a little with the details but overall am pleased how his adventure unfolded. I even still love the video that was made of his plot, even if some things were tweaked.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:32
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:22 I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me
I plan (small things) as I go along. Had a whole different story for Emily until it all circled the drain... So I just go with the flow instead :wise:
Whatever works, right? I deviated a little with the details but overall am pleased how his adventure unfolded. I even still love the video that was made of his plot, even if some things were tweaked.
Anything with Simon and AngelFyre is a gift! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:38
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:32
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:22 I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me
I plan (small things) as I go along. Had a whole different story for Emily until it all circled the drain... So I just go with the flow instead :wise:
Whatever works, right? I deviated a little with the details but overall am pleased how his adventure unfolded. I even still love the video that was made of his plot, even if some things were tweaked.
Anything with Simon and AngelFyre is a gift! ^^
Yea, I can't wait until her main plot starts and Simon is her supporting character :)

Did I ever show you the video?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:38
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:32
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:22 I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me
I plan (small things) as I go along. Had a whole different story for Emily until it all circled the drain... So I just go with the flow instead :wise:
Whatever works, right? I deviated a little with the details but overall am pleased how his adventure unfolded. I even still love the video that was made of his plot, even if some things were tweaked.
Anything with Simon and AngelFyre is a gift! ^^
Yea, I can't wait until her main plot starts and Simon is her supporting character :)

Did I ever show you the video?
I have it saved somewhere! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys my 1500 POST!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:41 Guys my 1500 POST!
Congrats, Flame!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:48
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:41 Guys my 1500 POST!
Congrats, Flame!
THANKS!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.