OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:12 *peeks in*
:bye:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi y’all!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:15 Hi y’all!
Hey Lily

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:14
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:12 *peeks in*
:bye:
:bye: :cute:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:16
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:14
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:12 *peeks in*
:bye:
:bye: :cute:
How have u earned so much money?!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight guys!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:17 Goodnight guys!!
Good night

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:16
Lily Young wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:15 Hi y’all!
Hey Lily
Hey, hru?

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:10
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:09
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:06 Hello chat
Hey!
Congrats on the new account ^^
Thank you!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:17
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:16
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:14
Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 May 2026, 18:12 *peeks in*
:bye:
:bye: :cute:
How have u earned so much money?!
I have a shop and in chats what is shown it items as well my purse only has 31 galleons

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP