OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:13
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:12 Why am I not getting indexed?
When did you register?
On the 30th. I have been trying for quite a while now but there is always something wrong...

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:13
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:04 *tacklesnugs Emmi!*

Ayo Lex!! ^^
Meet my cousin!
*Pulls Asterius over gently *
@Asterius Deriabin-Reyes
ᵒmᵒ

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:15
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:13
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:12 Why am I not getting indexed?
When did you register?
On the 30th. I have been trying for quite a while now but there is always something wrong...
It can take a couple weeks for staff to process it and if they need anything to be fixed they'll give specifics. Hang in there!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:15
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:13
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:12 Why am I not getting indexed?
When did you register?
On the 30th. I have been trying for quite a while now but there is always something wrong...
I did it earlier!!
It still hasn't even been viewed.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:17
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:15
Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:13
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:12 Why am I not getting indexed?
When did you register?
On the 30th. I have been trying for quite a while now but there is always something wrong...
It can take a couple weeks for staff to process it and if they need anything to be fixed they'll give specifics. Hang in there!
Alright thanks Simon :)

Briar guess like we are stuck on the same page.

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Totally not gonna see them now cause I wanna know back stories and that

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:04 *tacklesnugs Emmi!*

Ayo Lex!! ^^
Hehehe!

Finally on the train to getting replies done!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:18 Totally not gonna see them now cause I wanna know back stories and that
Trust Me, Ryder's backstory is not really interesting...

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
I know! I tried making Laurie's interesting earlier, but look where that got me!
"most traumatic"

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe