Let's Chat!
On the 30th. I have been trying for quite a while now but there is always something wrong...
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
ᵒmᵒLex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:13Meet my cousin!
*Pulls Asterius over gently *
@Asterius Deriabin-Reyes
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
It can take a couple weeks for staff to process it and if they need anything to be fixed they'll give specifics. Hang in there!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:15On the 30th. I have been trying for quite a while now but there is always something wrong...
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
I did it earlier!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:15On the 30th. I have been trying for quite a while now but there is always something wrong...
It still hasn't even been viewed.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Alright thanks SimonSimon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:17It can take a couple weeks for staff to process it and if they need anything to be fixed they'll give specifics. Hang in there!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:15On the 30th. I have been trying for quite a while now but there is always something wrong...
Briar guess like we are stuck on the same page.
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Totally not gonna see them now cause I wanna know back stories and that
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Hehehe!
Finally on the train to getting replies done!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Trust Me, Ryder's backstory is not really interesting...Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:18 Totally not gonna see them now cause I wanna know back stories and that
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
I know! I tried making Laurie's interesting earlier, but look where that got me!
"most traumatic"
"most traumatic"
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |