Let's Chat!
None more sus than Liam's handsome twin brother!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
BETTER NOT BE!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55I am CERTAINLY AM NOT!Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:54WHO'S HARASSING MY COUSIN?Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:52COUSINS AINT GOING TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESSAsterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
sorry
![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Reducio
I see all the chaos is happening!EMMIIIII!!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Out of context, i was flipping through your ency..Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:59BETTER NOT BE!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:55I am CERTAINLY AM NOT!Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:54WHO'S HARASSING MY COUSIN?Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:52COUSINS AINT GOING TO HELP YOU IN THIS MESSAsterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:51 I'm summoning cousin help, I'm scared.
@Lex Kervick
sorry
![]()
YOURE A STAY
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
68,90,100 HAHBriar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:58GIRL A SECOND BACK YOU WERE LEARNING COUNTINGTina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:58At least I know how to read now!
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Hi Colin!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
NIGHT GUYS!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
People you better tell me what Mads is planning...
Night LilyFlower!!
Night LilyFlower!!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
COLINNN!!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone