OOC Let's Chat!

Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:45 I'm scared now...
Why?

@Lily Clarke , I will owl you.

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:43

don't ask.... we were convincing mads.
Oh Lord :thinking:
what??
I think I might have someone in mind...?
WHO??? WEVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE PAST 2 HOURS
MORE THAN THAT

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:41
Mirada Johnson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:38

and it is someone specialll
For You not me!

Oh and yea! That wolf just ate flowers! No fair!
You sure bout that??

@Mirada Johnson MIRRIE!!!!!! I AM GOOD, WBU???
Lils!!! I’m good, just came back from a rubbish swim session. The coach has no idea what he’s doing :lol:
how did he even became one then???
He can’t even swim! His daughter used to swim, so he volunteered.

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:41
Mirada Johnson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:39

For You not me!

Oh and yea! That wolf just ate flowers! No fair!
You sure bout that??

@Mirada Johnson MIRRIE!!!!!! I AM GOOD, WBU???
Lils!!! I’m good, just came back from a rubbish swim session. The coach has no idea what he’s doing :lol:
how did he even became one then???
He can’t even swim! His daughter used to swim, so he volunteered.
Woah, that's smthng.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Does anyone have a shop for profile pics?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:46
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:45 I'm scared now...
Why?

@Lily Clarke , I will owl you.
The previous posts of them all screaming, the amounts of owls you got, 'convincing mads'...

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:49
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:46
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:45 I'm scared now...
Why?

@Lily Clarke , I will owl you.
The previous posts of them all screaming, the amounts of owls you got, 'convincing mads'...
NOW YOU GET WHY WE'RE ABNORMAL???

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:49
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:46
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:45 I'm scared now...
Why?

@Lily Clarke , I will owl you.
The previous posts of them all screaming, the amounts of owls you got, 'convincing mads'...
NOW YOU GET WHY WE'RE ABNORMAL???

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:49
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:46
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:45 I'm scared now...
Why?

@Lily Clarke , I will owl you.
The previous posts of them all screaming, the amounts of owls you got, 'convincing mads'...
NOW YOU GET WHY WE'RE ABNORMAL???

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:49
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:46
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:45 I'm scared now...
Why?

@Lily Clarke , I will owl you.
The previous posts of them all screaming, the amounts of owls you got, 'convincing mads'...
Haha, lad that was just messed up :lol:

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.