Let's Chat!
Why?
@Lily Clarke , I will owl you.
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
MORE THAN THATBriar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:45WHO??? WEVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE PAST 2 HOURSRyder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:45I think I might have someone in mind...?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
He can’t even swim! His daughter used to swim, so he volunteered.Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:41how did he even became one then???Mirada Johnson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:41Lils!!! I’m good, just came back from a rubbish swim session. The coach has no idea what he’s doingLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:40You sure bout that??Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:39For You not me!
Oh and yea! That wolf just ate flowers! No fair!
@Mirada Johnson MIRRIE!!!!!! I AM GOOD, WBU???![]()
Let's Chat!
Woah, that's smthng.....Mirada Johnson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:46He can’t even swim! His daughter used to swim, so he volunteered.Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:41how did he even became one then???Mirada Johnson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:41Lils!!! I’m good, just came back from a rubbish swim session. The coach has no idea what he’s doingLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:40You sure bout that??Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:39
For You not me!
Oh and yea! That wolf just ate flowers! No fair!
@Mirada Johnson MIRRIE!!!!!! I AM GOOD, WBU???![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Does anyone have a shop for profile pics?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
The previous posts of them all screaming, the amounts of owls you got, 'convincing mads'...
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
NOW YOU GET WHY WE'RE ABNORMAL???Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:49The previous posts of them all screaming, the amounts of owls you got, 'convincing mads'...
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
NOW YOU GET WHY WE'RE ABNORMAL???Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:49The previous posts of them all screaming, the amounts of owls you got, 'convincing mads'...
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
NOW YOU GET WHY WE'RE ABNORMAL???Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:49The previous posts of them all screaming, the amounts of owls you got, 'convincing mads'...
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Haha, lad that was just messed upAsterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:49The previous posts of them all screaming, the amounts of owls you got, 'convincing mads'...
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.