OOC Let's Chat!

Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:36 Can I ask what in the world happened here?
Long story short- someone is in for a prank!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:37
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:36 Can I ask what in the world happened here?
Long story short- someone is in for a prank!
and it is someone specialll

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Any context onto why Lex looks ready to beat up Taiki...? 😨

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! How are you all?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:38
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:37
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:36 Can I ask what in the world happened here?
Long story short- someone is in for a prank!
and it is someone specialll
For You not me!

Oh and yea! That wolf just ate flowers! No fair!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:38
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:37
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:36 Can I ask what in the world happened here?
Long story short- someone is in for a prank!
and it is someone specialll
For You not me!

Oh and yea! That wolf just ate flowers! No fair!
You sure bout that??

@Mirada Johnson MIRRIE!!!!!! I AM GOOD, WBU???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:38
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:37
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:36 Can I ask what in the world happened here?
Long story short- someone is in for a prank!
and it is someone specialll
For You not me!

Oh and yea! That wolf just ate flowers! No fair!
You sure bout that??

@Mirada Johnson MIRRIE!!!!!! I AM GOOD, WBU???
Lils!!! I’m good, just came back from a rubbish swim session. The coach has no idea what he’s doing :lol:

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:38
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:37

Long story short- someone is in for a prank!
and it is someone specialll
For You not me!

Oh and yea! That wolf just ate flowers! No fair!
You sure bout that??

@Mirada Johnson MIRRIE!!!!!! I AM GOOD, WBU???
Lils!!! I’m good, just came back from a rubbish swim session. The coach has no idea what he’s doing :lol:
how did he even became one then???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34 Helloo~!
YEXIANNN

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Holy Merlin, y'all went crazy.
Totally didn't read the previous posts-

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤