Profile picture rating
1992298392940/10 love itttt

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



Profile picture rating
9/10 cute!!

________________________________________
โ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ.โž
โ–ช๏ธŽ sta 5 โ–ช๏ธŽ str 5 โ–ช๏ธŽ wis 8 โ–ช๏ธŽ arc 4 โ–ช๏ธŽ eva 4 โ–ช๏ธŽ acc 4โ–ช๏ธŽ
๐„๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š V ๐‚๐š๐ข๐ง

Profile picture rating
10/10 she is so cute

๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€. ๐ƒ๐” ๐๐Ž๐๐“ STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜-๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ-๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ PARSELMOUTH

Profile picture rating
9/10 Like the vibe girllll

I want to go back to my deep pond.But I am also willing to explore other bodies of water.โ‹†หšเฟ”

Profile picture rating
8/10

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Profile picture rating
9/10 prettyy!

โ€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.โ€ โ€” Oscar Wilde

Profile picture rating
9/10 <3 I don't think I like this new one very much, I might change it back to my old one..

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 โ€ข Evasion 7 โ€ข Strength 4 โ€ข Wisdom 6 โ€ข
Arcane power 4โ€ข Accuracy 8

Profile picture rating
10/10

Artemis XO