OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49 *sneaks in*
Boo!!

OOC Let's Chat!
I am not here, no one can see me

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49 *sneaks in*
DUDE YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49 *sneaks in*
U ARE DEAD!!
Oh?

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49 *sneaks in*
DUDE YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!
Shhh! She gone I guess?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49 I am not here, no one can see me
Yes we can :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:43
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:41
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36
💐
Yum
Not the flowers again!!
I though you left....? C'mon.....leave the flowers alone!
🥺
Yeah! Much Better! :grin:
A tamed beast is a cooler beast no?
👹
💐
🍽
NO! *Takes flowers.*

✿༺ 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒜𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒶 ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49 *sneaks in*
DUDE YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!
Shhh! She gone I guess?
No?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:49 *sneaks in*
DUDE YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!
Shhh! She gone I guess?
NO SHE HERE....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder’s done for……