Let's Chat!
Boo!!
Let's Chat!
I am not here, no one can see me
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
DUDE YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh?
Let's Chat!
Shhh! She gone I guess?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Yes we can
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
NO! *Takes flowers.*Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:43Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:41Yeah! Much Better!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:40Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37Not the flowers again!!
I though you left....? C'mon.....leave the flowers alone!![]()
![]()
A tamed beast is a cooler beast no?
🍽
Let's Chat!
No?Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:50Shhh! She gone I guess?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
NO SHE HERE....Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:50Shhh! She gone I guess?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |

