How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Heyo Girl!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3896318031830310/10 sure bout that ...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 A hundred percent! I am WAY better
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 WHo ArE YoU?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 The ghost that haunts you at night.......
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 i keep seeing u around
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Just saw you but HI!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10
A FELLOW GHOST???
A FELLOW GHOST???
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
137401401740173400/10 BRIII
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2839223719920930830180183/10
LYDER!!!
LYDER!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |