How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20784028174801247/10 Hey Esther
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3698498379283/10 ooh ur hufflepuff
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 OMG LOVE THE iNPC!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000000000000/10
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
I see you all the time!
9/10
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Seen you a lot, never interacted
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |