OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:38
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:37
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:33
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:32
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:26 I don't wanna do it because I still got some things I hold in experience as my iNPC, but I'm not exactly feeling Ayuka anymore TnT
Kinda agreeing with y'all that there aren't enough boys
Ayuke still misses Rayne-
Who is that....
Someone their iNPC was dating before the person deactivated. They're still on the site as someone new, but believe me, the amounts of things that went on between them.
oooh spill the tea
The two of them were actually so cute though, I'm was honestly sad when I heard the news too.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
guys, how's Ethan Castellan sounding for my iNPC?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:43 guys, how's Ethan Castellan sounding for my iNPC?
It’s reminds me of the Percy Jackson books!! I say go for it

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:43 guys, how's Ethan Castellan sounding for my iNPC?
It’s reminds me of the Percy Jackson books!! I say go for it
Yeah, i took from that.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:43 guys, how's Ethan Castellan sounding for my iNPC?
Anything's amazing as long as it feels right to you!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
I need cookies....

✿༺ 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒜𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒶 ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:26
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:22 WICKETTT!!!!!!
I can't wait for GT vs PBKS to start!!

Who do you support??
In GT vs PBKS or SRH vs KKR?
In the whole IPL!!

I do RCB first then GT lived in banglore before, from gujurat

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hi Ayuka!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:26
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:22 WICKETTT!!!!!!
I can't wait for GT vs PBKS to start!!

Who do you support??
In GT vs PBKS or SRH vs KKR?
In the whole IPL!!

I do RCB first then GT lived in banglore before, from gujurat
i would prolly do DC then GT

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:47 I need cookies....
I really ain't active if both your iNPC and PC have more replies. Than again, I did join the site later. Keiju's on me though, I literally never go on him XuX

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu