Let's Chat!
Good Luck!Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:52oooh..... I have a match real soon, I gotta play in so I'm preparing for that tooLaverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50Ohh Indian Cricket? I've watched once on youtube when I was boredMelissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50IPL? SRH vs KKR
Let's Chat!
TYSM!!Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:52Good luck!Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:52oooh..... I have a match real soon, I gotta play in so I'm preparing for that tooLaverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:50Ohh Indian Cricket? I've watched once on youtube when I was bored
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
@Laverne Taylor Hi!!! I reeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy want to hear the story about Riverne
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Ig that's her nickname, Cassie
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
So….it all began one owl from Lav to me.Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:53 @Laverne Taylor Hi!!! I reeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy want to hear the story about Riverne![]()
And…we were teasing Lavie about River, a guy she was rping with, and then the teasing spread and it became
Riverne
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
hhh cool! I thought I was outdated enough to miss two ships...Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:59So….it all began one owl from Lav to me.Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:53 @Laverne Taylor Hi!!! I reeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy want to hear the story about Riverne![]()
And…we were teasing Lavie about River, a guy she was rping with, and then the teasing spread and it became
Riverne
![]()
Last edited by Cassie Jiang on 3 May 2026, 14:01, edited 1 time in total.
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
BRI!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:59So….it all began one owl from Lav to me.Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:53 @Laverne Taylor Hi!!! I reeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy want to hear the story about Riverne![]()
And…we were teasing Lavie about River, a guy she was rping with, and then the teasing spread and it became
Riverne
![]()
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
BRIAR!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:59So….it all began one owl from Lav to me.Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:53 @Laverne Taylor Hi!!! I reeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy want to hear the story about Riverne![]()
And…we were teasing Lavie about River, a guy she was rping with, and then the teasing spread and it became
Riverne
![]()
ooooh so its like a ship?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
yeah, river grimes and laverne taylorMelissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:00BRIAR!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:59So….it all began one owl from Lav to me.Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:53 @Laverne Taylor Hi!!! I reeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy want to hear the story about Riverne![]()
And…we were teasing Lavie about River, a guy she was rping with, and then the teasing spread and it became
Riverne
![]()
ooooh so its like a ship?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
WDYM by this Lily??
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."