Let's Chat!
6 10 pm for me rn
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Hey Lyder! Hru?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
Good, wbu?Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:40Hey Lyder! Hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Great.. I'm bored thooLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:42Good, wbu?Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:40Hey Lyder! Hru?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
yeah there is no one......Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:43Great.. I'm bored thooLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:42Good, wbu?Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:40Hey Lyder! Hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
I know right!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:44yeah there is no one......Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:43Great.. I'm bored thooLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:42Good, wbu?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
LAV!!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
MELI! wait who's ohh rightt
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Let's Chat!
???
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Nothing, I got used to my nickname....Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:46???
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―