OOC Let's Chat!

Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:37 Hi everyone!
Welcome, Esther feel free to owl me for any doubts

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:42
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:37 Hi everyone!
Welcome, Esther feel free to owl me for any doubts
Meli!! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:29 Hi guys!
Saw your inpc got approved, congrats!
Hello person with what feels like the longest name on H.io! How you doing?

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:39
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:33
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:29 Hi guys!
Saw your inpc got approved, congrats!
MAXXXXXX!!!’
Flaaammeeee πŸ₯•
Lmao! I haven’t used one of those in a while I should probably start again!! πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:43
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:42
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:37 Hi everyone!
Welcome, Esther feel free to owl me for any doubts
Meli!! :wow:
Laasya?
Bro, I didn't recognise you, How come there is no Ilvemory tag on ur profile??

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:44
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:29 Hi guys!
Saw your inpc got approved, congrats!
Hello person with what feels like the longest name on H.io! How you doing?
Hello, and thank you. Iam quite proud of it xD I’m good, wbu?

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:45
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:43
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:42
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:37 Hi everyone!
Welcome, Esther feel free to owl me for any doubts
Meli!! :wow:
Laasya?
Bro, I didn't recognise you, How come there is no Ilvemory tag on ur profile??
I still need perms

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:45
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:43
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:42
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:37 Hi everyone!
Welcome, Esther feel free to owl me for any doubts
Meli!! :wow:
Laasya?
Bro, I didn't recognise you, How come there is no Ilvemory tag on ur profile??
I still need perms
ooooh anyway how's life??

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:49
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:45
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:43
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:42

Welcome, Esther feel free to owl me for any doubts
Meli!! :wow:
Laasya?
Bro, I didn't recognise you, How come there is no Ilvemory tag on ur profile??
I still need perms
ooooh anyway how's life??
Good! Yours?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:50
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:49
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:45
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:43

Meli!! :wow:
Laasya?
Bro, I didn't recognise you, How come there is no Ilvemory tag on ur profile??
I still need perms
ooooh anyway how's life??
Good! Yours?
Fine.... SRH got bowled out, so still suffering from that impact

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."