Let's Chat!
Welcome, Esther feel free to owl me for any doubts
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Meli!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Hello person with what feels like the longest name on H.io! How you doing?
β½~Eklipse~βΎ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Lmao! I havenβt used one of those in a while I should probably start again!!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:39FlaaammeeeeFlame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:33MAXXXXXX!!!β![]()













Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Laasya?Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:43Meli!!![]()
Bro, I didn't recognise you, How come there is no Ilvemory tag on ur profile??
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Hello, and thank you. Iam quite proud of it xD Iβm good, wbu?Lex Kervick wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:44Hello person with what feels like the longest name on H.io! How you doing?
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβββββββββ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnβββββββββββββββββββββRoadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
I still need permsMelissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:45Laasya?Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:43Meli!!![]()
Bro, I didn't recognise you, How come there is no Ilvemory tag on ur profile??
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
ooooh anyway how's life??Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:48I still need permsMelissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:45Laasya?Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:43Meli!!![]()
Bro, I didn't recognise you, How come there is no Ilvemory tag on ur profile??
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Good! Yours?Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:49ooooh anyway how's life??Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:48I still need permsMelissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:45Laasya?
Bro, I didn't recognise you, How come there is no Ilvemory tag on ur profile??
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Fine.... SRH got bowled out, so still suffering from that impactEsther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:50Good! Yours?Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:49ooooh anyway how's life??Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:48I still need permsMelissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:45Laasya?
Bro, I didn't recognise you, How come there is no Ilvemory tag on ur profile??
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."