Let's Chat!
Saw your inpc got approved, congrats!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
MAXXXXXX!!!’
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Max!!! Hru? Wrote the starter
Let's Chat!
I always save everything till weekends and finish them all at once. No worries though, this is not a must-do thing!Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:26Ik I need to lock in one day and complete all the rp's I promised and the replys tooCassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:17congrats Laasy!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:13Nice! Made Esther’s account, now I need to wait for validationCassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:09 I posted another club activity! I have done 4 replies today already (3 of them 600 word+)
@Melissa Blake noooo I want to meet you at club activities badlyanyway take your time, and it's totally up to you!
@Simon Kincaid I should have made my iNPC a boy...
@Mandeline Tomlinson me too
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hi Esther! Welcome to the site
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hey Esther! Welcome to hio!!! If you have any doubts you can owl me!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
hi hi! Welcome to hio and the AMAZING house of Hufflepuff!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
FlaaammeeeeFlame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:33MAXXXXXX!!!’
I’m good! How are you? I saw! Get ready for a tornado to arrive xDLaasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:34Max!!! Hru? Wrote the starter
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio