OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:29 Hi guys!
Saw your inpc got approved, congrats!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:29 Hi guys!
Saw your inpc got approved, congrats!
MAXXXXXX!!!’

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:29 Hi guys!
Saw your inpc got approved, congrats!
Max!!! Hru? Wrote the starter

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:26
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:17
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:13
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:09 I posted another club activity! I have done 4 replies today already (3 of them 600 word+)
Nice! Made Esther’s account, now I need to wait for validation
congrats Laasy!

@Melissa Blake noooo I want to meet you at club activities badly :( anyway take your time, and it's totally up to you!

@Simon Kincaid I should have made my iNPC a boy...
Ik I need to lock in one day and complete all the rp's I promised and the replys too

@Mandeline Tomlinson me too
I always save everything till weekends and finish them all at once. No worries though, this is not a must-do thing!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Esther! Welcome to the site <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:37 Hi everyone!
Hey Esther! Welcome to hio!!! If you have any doubts you can owl me!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:37 Hi everyone!
hi hi! Welcome to hio and the AMAZING house of Hufflepuff!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:33
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:29 Hi guys!
Saw your inpc got approved, congrats!
MAXXXXXX!!!’
Flaaammeeee 🥕
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:34
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 12:29 Hi guys!
Saw your inpc got approved, congrats!
Max!!! Hru? Wrote the starter
I’m good! How are you? I saw! Get ready for a tornado to arrive xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks everyone!