How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10 i love ur pfp!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Thanks, love! Yours is pretty too

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9192920283930/10...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
78489089089098/10 LILY!!!
TRAVIS HEAD 50!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
92838382920/10 Meli!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2617281817171771718181881/10
LYDER!!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
80940890890809/10
BRIAR!!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
281727728192828819199191818/10
MELI!!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 BRI!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 HEY!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."