Name a fictional character A-Z!

Will Byers

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xander Hawthorne

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Yaxley

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



Name a fictional character A-Z!
Zacharias Smith

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Aaron Warner

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Benedict Bridgerton

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Clarisse La Rue

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Daphne Bridgerton

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Evangeline Fox

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Francesca Bridgerton :D

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.