Name a fictional character A-Z!
Will Byers
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Xander Hawthorne
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Yaxley
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Zacharias Smith
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Aaron Warner
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Benedict Bridgerton
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Clarisse La Rue
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Daphne Bridgerton
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Evangeline Fox
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Francesca Bridgerton
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.