How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 i love ur pfp!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Thanks, love! Yours is pretty too
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9192920283930/10...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
78489089089098/10 LILY!!!
TRAVIS HEAD 50!
TRAVIS HEAD 50!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
92838382920/10 Meli!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2617281817171771718181881/10
LYDER!!!
LYDER!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
80940890890809/10
BRIAR!!!
BRIAR!!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
281727728192828819199191818/10
MELI!!!
MELI!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyβd stay | I know that youβll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donβt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canβt breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 BRI!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 HEY!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."